Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Miu Miu meets Hermes and Other Thought Bubbles

Hermes, the Greek god with winged feet, instantly came into mind when I saw this shoe

Quite interesting huh? I didn't like it at first because I liked this one

But why go for a standard spectator pump? The same way why go for a standard cardigan when you can get this charmingly crazy cardigan/leotard which I seriously freakingly like?

Although I cannot for the life of me imagine wearing it on its own. Maybe with a full skirt or wide leg pants? Anyway, one can always cover it up with a proper coat right? Hahaha!

(Photos courtesy of style.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I own a pair of the two-toned, Bo Jangles pumps (second photo), in black and beige snakeskin with matte gold insoles, 3 inch heel and matching tassels. It is an insanely stylish pair! I realized I've been wearing them with knee highs and tights since the fall - and I can guarantee that this combination is the winning ticket. Combine with skirts or tailored plaid shorts...then sashay across campus.

cd_mfo said...

Ooohhh! Sounds fabulous Anon! (the shoes and total look!) You are one heck of a stylish student!!! Great tip! I love it! Knee highs and tights are a constant presence on the A/W '07-'08 runways! You're ahead of the pack if you've been doing it since last fall!

Related Posts with Thumbnails