Monday, June 25, 2007

Are You Wearing Your schu Today?

Girls! Do you want a free pair of Schus?

Schu is having an online contest that will run for one month, from July 1-31. To join, all you have to do is send as many photos of yourself, wearing your favorite schu and in a few words, share why you chose that particular pair to match your outfit!

At the end of the month, all the photos will be gathered in one album and they will post a poll so you can invite your friends to vote for the best in style. Professional stylists and fashion writers will also be invited to cast their votes on the final 10. If they like your style, then you get a new pair of schus! Exciting prizes await those who win in the special categories too!

Here's a sample from myself, but I'm sure you all can do better than this! =)

This is my favorite pair of schus. I love the forest green color and the matte gold sequins adorning it!



I want the focus to be on my schus so I wore it today with a simple khaki jumper dress and a forest green tank top to match! To add a burst of color, I accessorized with a colorful bag that still had a tinge of forest green. I then finished off with gold hoops to to tie in with the gold sequins in my schus!



Easy huh? Email your photos to ruby.gan@shopmanila.biz right away! C'mon, unleash the style star within and schu us what you've got!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tin, what a cute outfit! And my gosh, you have really nice feet!! My vote definitely goes to you :)

cd_mfo said...

Hehehe! Thanks Pam! But I only sampled for Ruby, so I'm not really an official entry heehee =)

Cj said...

I love your outfit!!!

Anonymous said...

those are so cute! do they still have that in stock?

fg

cd_mfo said...

Thanks much cj! =)

Thanks fg! I bought this last year, I don't think these sandals are on stock anymore =(

Cj said...

that's your feet pala!!I sw that in multiply eh!!nice one cd!!

cd_mfo said...

Hehehe! Yup those are mine! Thanks cj!

Conchita said...

lemme guess? black nail polish from the face shop! nice toes tin!

cd_mfo said...

Hahaha! Galing! You got that right Cons!!!

Anonymous said...

The shoes look really good on you especially coz of those pretty feet!

cd_mfo said...

Heehee! Thanks kelly! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails