Sunday, February 03, 2008

What Spring Brings

Yesterday, Dear Hubby and I took a stroll along 5th Avenue but with the shopping ban in full force, all I could do was check out shop window displays. Teehee!

It's easy to see that Spring colors are brighter than ever! Window displays are bursting with sunshine yellows, apple reds, cheeky pinks and leafy greens...Check it out and tell me how it makes you want to bite them good!

At Fendi...



Nine West...


and Henri Bendels...



Oh, and here's something colorfully whimsical from Marc by Marc Jacobs that will get you rummaging through your playbox to fish out your Legos...





Hey, even these Bhudda figures got spring fever!


STYLE GENERAL'S WARNING: Spring fever is HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS!

(Photos courtesy of style.com)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have the exact same buddhas at home! got them from SM department store for a steal! they really brighthen up my room and their funky poses never fail to bring a smile to my face. :)

cd_mfo said...

Wow! SM really has it all talaga! Hehehe!

Anonymous said...

Very cute bears at Fendi!!!!!! Reminds me of how I wanted a Louis Vuitton teddy bear back then. Haha, but it's not reasonable to buy a teddy bear for $500 ++ haha.

Well, it doesn't hurt to browse but when you try something on or touch something (cough*cough* like an Hermes Birkin or a Lanvin dress) then thoughts come to a new direction! :)

raissa said...

STYLE GENERAL'S WARNING: Spring fever is HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS!

it sure is contagious. I cannot wait to get hold of these cute spring clothes and shoes and bags and everything. I cannot wait for spring haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails