Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our Gossip Girl Tour

When Grace of Divasoria told me she was going to New York, I immediately thought of going around the city with her to do a little bit of shopping. But she had a better idea in mind! A Gossip Girl tour!

So we met up on the East Side, armed with a checklist of places to visit. We "subwayed" and walked our away around the city going through some of Serena, Blair, Nate, Chuck and Dan's hotspots in between gossiping (of course!) and obsessing about stuff we wanted so bad! Hahaha!

We had fun doing this and I'm sure you'll enjoy her article! It's out today in the Philippine Star!



(Photo from divasoria.wordpress.com)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

had such a great time, tin!! thanks for everything :)

cd_mfo said...

Thanks too Grace! It was such great fun! =)

Anonymous said...

hi this is aj of maryland usa..i like your blog and it seems like you looked more thin and more younger now..can you share some of your secrets on weight loss..thanks!have a good one!

cd_mfo said...

Hi aj! I'm not exactly an expert on weight loss tips but I'll try my best! I'll come up with a post on your question soon! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails