Friday, May 29, 2009

I Want You!



The Boyfriend Military Jacket from J.Crew


I've always wanted one. While my Dad had a closetful of army fatigues from serving the AFP for three decades, and Dear Hubby had one for CAT/ROTC, they were just too big and bulky for me. This jacket from J. Crew is just the right size with a shrunken fit that is so perfect for my petite frame. I've been obsessing about this since it came out, but I can't justify $98 for a jacket.

But this would go well with everything in my scant wardrobe, and would be a closet classic that would last me years and years! I can wear it with shorts and sandals, over a dress, with boyfriend jeans and my Chucks, with skinny jeans, a ribbed tank top and ballet flats...


Should I? Could I? Would I?

5 comments:

gege said...

You should. It looks like a keeper.

Anonymous said...

buy it with cash but don't wear it yet. when it goes on sale, return it and buy the one on sale. ;) whatever happens, on sale or not, you still have the item you've always wanted.

cd_mfo said...

I might just take your advice Gege and Anon! Let's see! =)

Unknown said...

what is your size at j.crew? I'm a petite size too (5'4 110lbs) and I wanna buy something online but im hesitant about their sizing. Thanks Tin!

cd_mfo said...

Hi Mitzi! I try to get petite XS or 00 when it's available and XS and 00 regular if I really like it and it's not available in petite sizing. I find their sizing runs slightly large. I'm smaller than you, but I suggest you get petite sizing too! Hope this helps!

Size chart for bottoms for ref:
00 23½ 33¼
0 24 34
2 25 35

Related Posts with Thumbnails